Dental Implants in Eau Claire, WI
Smile with Confidence Again
If you need to replace any of your teeth, our dental implants in Eau Claire, WI, are a great option. Our expert dentist can use dental implants to replace all your teeth or fill in the gaps of just a few missing teeth. Thanks to today’s advanced technology, getting dental implants is a pain-free procedure with minimal discomfort during recovery. Keep reading to learn more!
What Is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a permanent replacement for your damaged or missing tooth. We surgically position a steel “tooth root” into the jawbone below the gumline. Once your implant heals and securely fuses to the jawbone, we create a natural-looking crown as a cap. Your new tooth will look, feel, and function just like your natural tooth!
Benefits of a Dental Implant
- Go ahead and bite into an apple or corn on the cob – permanent dental implants are as strong as real teeth.
- No adhesive or soaking is necessary. You brush and floss just like you would with your original teeth.
- Unlike a denture or bridge, a dental implant does not require the support of the surrounding teeth.
Get Started on Your Best Smile with Dental Implants in Eau Claire, WI
- Discuss Your Goals & Concerns
- Thorough Exam
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Digital X-Rays As Needed
- Custom Treatment Plan
- BONUS - Receive a FREE copy of Dr. Tarpenning's book, "Get Your Smile On! Your Guide To Extraordinary Dental Care"
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, our dental office, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us. We look forward to meeting you!
As one of the premier dental practices in Eau Claire, WI, our dentists and team at Hebert Dental also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Altoona, Chippewa Falls, Osseo, Fall Creek, Eleva, Thorp & Bloomer, WI & the surrounding areas.